2018 Chevrolet Camaro
Designed to a high standard
While you can upgrade your interior with RECARO® seats or available heated and ventilated seats, every Camaro starts with a refined cockpit optimized for performance driving. Optimizations include:
- Air vents control temperature and airflow through rotational trim rings
- Leather-wrapped flat-bottom steering wheel
- Seating with aggressive bolsters that provide support when experiencing g-forces
- A functional center console layout with ample storage and exceptional ergonomics for shifting
- 275 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque
- Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing
- EPA-estimated 31 MPG highway†
- 0 to 60 times of 5.4 seconds† (manual Coupe) and 5.5 seconds† (automatic Coupe)
- Standard on Camaro LS and LT
- Available Head-Up Display
- Electronic park brake, Keyless Open and Start
- Power seats with available Memory Package
- Available heated steering wheel
- Rear vision camera and available Rear Park Assist
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- Available active safety features: Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
highway† ‐ EPA-estimated MPG city/highway: Camaro LT with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission 22/31; Camaro LT with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission 20/30.
seconds† ‐ Based on initial vehicle movement.
MyLink† ‐ MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.