The 2019 Chevrolet Colorado for sale at Parks Chevrolet in Augusta, KS, close to Wichita and Derby, is the powerful mid-size pickup with remarkable capability. It comes equipped with a standard 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that provides an impressive 200 horsepower and 191 lb.-ft. of torque and brings a whopping maximum towing capacity of up to 3,500 lbs.1 If you prefer premium diesel power, you can instead opt for the available Duramax® 2.8L turbo-diesel engine with 181 horsepower, best-in-class 369 lb.-ft. of torque, and an outstanding best-in-class max towing capacity of 7,700 lbs.2 Accessing the roll-formed, high-strength steel truck box is made simpler than ever before, thanks to the standard CornerStep rear bumper and cab-mounted cargo area lights.
Inside the cab, your ride experience will always be enjoyable when using the Chevrolet Infotainment system with a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen. It keeps you fully powered with multiple USB ports and optional wireless charging, while an available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot helps you connect to the outside world. Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM smartphone integration are also on hand for easy access to your favorite apps, including music, navigation, podcasts, and much more.
Right now is a great time to buy a new Chevrolet! Our inventory is full of new 2019 models and new auto loans are at their lowest rates in years. Visit the dealership, conveniently located at 11865 SW U.S. Hwy 54 in Augusta, KS, and take your 2019 Chevrolet Colorado test drive today.
1 Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
2 2WD diesel models. 4x4 diesel models except ZR2 have 7600 lbs. of towing capability. ZR2 diesel models have 5000 lbs. of towing capability. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can tow.
Capably crafted for maximum comfort
Colorado is built for utility and designed for individuality. Thanks to its rugged good looks, perfect size and quiet cabin combined with all the functionality of its bed and available GearOnTM storage system1 , this truck makes a statement in the city and in the country.
The power of choice
Colorado offers three engines ‐ a standard 2.5L I-4, an available 3.6L V6 and the available GM-exclusive Duramax® 2.8L Turbo-Diesel ‐ each of which is a winner in its own way.
Tech that gets the job done
Delivering enhanced control on the highway and in the parking lot, this advanced technology provides ease of handling, stability at high speeds, maneuverability at low speeds, and excellent feel and response.
Get serious about safety
The new Chevrolet Infotainment System2 , available wireless charging3 and multiple USB ports4 turn Colorado into your advanced digital assistant.
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
1. Equipment from independent suppliers is not covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of third-party supplier alterations.
2. Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
3. The system wirelessly charges one PMA- or Qi-compatible mobile device. Some devices require an adaptor or back cover. To check for phone or other device compatibility, visit my.chevrolet.com/learn for details.
4. Not compatible with all devices.