2018 Dodge Durango Trim Levels
When searching for a new vehicle, it is always good to have options to choose from. With the more options that you are given, the more likely that you are to find the perfect fit for you. Dodge has a variety of vehicles for shoppers to choose from, one of these vehicles is the 2018 Dodge Durango.
The Dodge Durango is a spacious SUV that offers three rows of seating for seven passengers. Shoppers will have the choice between six different trim levels – the SXT, SXT Plus, GT, Citadel, R/T and SRT. Each trim level offers a different set of features that build off the model below it. With the different trim levels, there is sure to be an option that fits the needs and budget of every driver!
Continue reading to learn more about the six trim levels and features of the 2018 Dodge Durango or click on the button below to view our Dodge Durango inventory.
2018 Durango Trims and Features
- SXT – 18-inch Satin Carbon aluminum wheels, towing capacity of 6,200 pounds, 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 Engine, ParkView® rear backup camera
- SXT Plus – SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, eight-way power driver seat with four-way power lumbar adjust, Bright Rood side rails, ParkSense® Rear Park Assist system
- GT – Leather-trimmed bucket seats with suede inserts, heated first and second-row seats, 20-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels, power liftgate
- Citadel – 20-inch fully polished aluminum wheels, dual exhaust with Bright tips, Nappa leather-trimmed seats
- R/T – 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine, performance steering and Sport suspension, Uconnect® 4C NAV with 8.4-inch touchscreen and BeatsAudio™ Premiums Sound System, performance front fascia and hood
- SRT – America’s Most Powerful Three-Row SUV, 6.4-liter HEMI® SRT V8 engine that produces 475 horsepower and 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, towing capacity of 8,700 pounds, performance-tuned AWD, active noise cancellation system, SRT® Performance Pages and SRT Drive Modes, SRT® flat-bottomed performance steering wheel with SRT paddle shifters, Brembo Six-Piston High-Performance suspension