2019 Chevy Malibu Trim Levels
Are you in search of a new midsize sedan that has the newest features and an attractive look? Have you considered the 2019 Chevy Malibu? If you have but are stumped on which trim model would be a good fit for you, you’ve come to the right spot. Parks Motors offers a wide selection of Chevy vehicles for customers in the Wichita area to choose from, including the Chevy Malibu.
The 2019 Chevy Malibu is offered in six different trim levels – L, LS, RS, LT, Premier and Hybrid. Each of these trim levels has its own starting price along with a unique set of standard features. With these options, there is sure to be a model that fits the needs and the budget of every driver.
Below we have listed out the six trim models and a few of their standard features. If you are interested in what else each model has to offer, be sure to click on the button below to view our current Chevy Malibu inventory!
2019 Malibu Trims and Features
- L – 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with Direct Injection and stop/start technology, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), MacPherson strut front suspension and 4-link rear suspension, StabilTrak® Electronic Stability Control System
- LS – 16-inch aluminum wheels, compass and outside temperature displays, Bluetooth® audio streaming for music and select phones, visor vanity mirrors for driver and front passenger
- RS – Black Chevrolet Bowties and RS badging, blacked-out sport grille, 18-inch Bright machined-aluminum wheels dual exhaust outlets, integrated rear spoiler
- LT – 17-inch aluminum wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control remote vehicle starter system, 8-way power driver seat including power lumbar control
- Premier – 2.0L turbocharged engine with 9-speed automatic transmission, enhanced 8-inch diagonal Driver Information center with multi-color reconfigurable display, 18-inch aluminum wheels, dual exposed exhaust outlets
- Hybrid – 1.8L engine with Hybrid electric propulsion system, Hybrid-specific instrument cluster, HD Rear Vision Camera, enhanced 8-inch diagonal Driver Information Center with multi-color reconfigurable display