2019 Chevy Silverado Trim Levels
The well-known Chevy Silverado is constantly improving with each year's model. With the 2019 model of the Silverado, drivers will have the choice between eight different trim levels. Each of these trim models offers a little bit different look and different features that build off the one before it.
Trim levels for the 2019 Chevy include the Work Truck, Custom, Custom Trail Boss, RST, LT, High Country, LTZ and LT Trail Boss.
Continue reading below to learn about the features that are included with each of the Silverado trim levels, or click on the button to view the current Chevy Silverado inventory here at Parks Motors!
2019 Silverado Highlights
The eight different trim levels of the Silverado all have different feature packages and starting prices to ensure that every driver can find a model that fits their needs and their budget. Below we have listed out the different trims and a few of the features that they include.
- Work Truck - Chevrolet graphic grille and tailgate, blacked-out grille, bumpers and trim, Ecotec3 4.3L V6 engine with Active Fuel Management™, Durabed featuring 12 standard tie-downs
- Custom - 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen, signature LED taillamps, 20-inch Silver painted aluminum wheels, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- LT - Chrome center bar, bumpers and mirror caps, 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen display, 17-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels, LED headlamps with LED signature daytime running lamps
- RST - Keyless Open and Start, body-color center bar, bumpers and door handles, LED headlamps, taillamps, foglamps and cargo area lighting, 18-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels
- Custom Trail Boss - 2-inch factory suspension lift, Z71 Off-Road Package, Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case, 18-inch Black wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Off-Road tires
- LTZ - Chrome grille, center bar, bumpers, mirror caps, door handles and beltline accents, 18-inch Bright Silver painted-aluminum wheels, advanced trailering features, perforated leather-appointed features
- LT Trail Boss - 2-inch factory suspension lift with Z71 Off-Road Package, 18-inch Black wheels with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Off-Road tires, Autotrac® 2-speed transfer case, Ecotec3 5.3L V8 engine with Dynamic Fuel Management and dual exhaust
- High Country - Exclusive grille and center bar with two-tone Bronze and Chrome finish, industry-first Power Up/Down tailgate, high-intensity LED (HID) headlamps, 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels