2019 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Having options is always a good thing. Options to choose between different vehicles. Options to decide which trim level once you find a vehicle that you like. We like options because they give us more of a chance to find what we are looking for in a vehicle, and that is why trim levels are so great.
The all-new 2019 Jeep Cherokee is offered to drivers in six different trim levels – Latitude, Latitude Plus, Altitude, Trailhawk®, Limited and Overland. Each of these six trim models comes with their own unique set of features and their own starting price. This allows every driver to find a model that fits their needs as well as their budget.
Below we have put together a list of the trim levels and some of their features. Continue reading below to learn more about the 2019 Jeep Cherokee!
2019 Cherokee Trims and Features
- Latitude – 7-inch touchscreen with innovative Apple CarPlay® support and Android Auto™, improved cargo space, striking exterior and rear, 17-inch aluminum wheel design, sleek interior finishes
- Latitude Plus – Cloth and premium vinyl seating accented with storm blue stitching, leather-wrapped steering wheel, available Blind Spot Monitoring, available Rear Cross Path Detection, Uconnect® system with 7-inch color touchscreen
- Altitude – Blackened out details on the exterior, enhanced connectivity, available 2.0L Turbo engine
- Trailhawk® – Seven-slot front grille, red tow hooks, 3.2L V6 engine, Trail Rated® 4x4 capability
- Limited – Nappa leather-trimmed seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® support and Android Auto™, increased cargo space, premium polished/painted aluminum wheels
- Overland – Nappa leather-trimmed seating, Zebrano wood-accented steering wheel, 19-inch polished aluminum wheels
Each trim level of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee is offered in a variety of colors to choose from. Some of these color options include the Velvet Red Pearl-Coat, Olive Green Pearl-Coat, Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat and many more. Check them out today at Parks Motors!