2019 Jeep Wrangler Trim Levels
The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most iconic Jeep vehicles. This off-road vehicle improves with each model that comes out. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler has the advanced safety and technology features that drivers want while still keeping the off-road capabilities that you expect.
Shoppers who are interested in the 2019 Wrangler for their next vehicle will have a choice between five different trim levels. Each of these trim levels has their own unique looks and features. Drivers will be able to find a model that fits both their needs and their budget.
Continue reading below to learn what the five trim models are and some of the features that they have to offer!
2019 Wrangler Trims and Features
- Sport – 3.6L V6 24V VVT engine, 17-inch black styled steel wheels, Command-Trac® two-speed part-time transfer case, Uconnect® 3 with a 5-inch touchscreen and Bluetooth® streaming audio, easy-to-use zipperless Sunrider® soft top, ParkView® rear backup camera, tow hooks, skid plates, Push Button Start
- Sport S – 17-inch Tech Silver aluminum wheels, heated power exterior mirrors, power locks and windows with front 0ne-touch down, available Uconnect® 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth® streaming audio, Apple CarPlay® support, Android Auto™ integration and SiriusXM®, available safety group, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Sahara – 18-inch polished aluminum wheels with tech gray spokes, Tubular side steps, body-color fender flares, available Sky One-Touch™ Power Top, Uconnect® 4 with 7-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth® streaming audio, Apple CarPlay® support, Android Auto™ integration and SiriusXM®, available Selec-Trac® full time 4x4 system, dual-zone automatic temperature control
- Rubicon – 33-inch Off-Road All-Terrain tires, high clearance fender flares, Dana® 44 wide track heavy-duty axles, Tru-Lok® front and rear locking differentials, Rock-Trac® two-speed part-time 4x4 system, electronic front sway bar disconnect, steel Off-Road Rock Rails and skid plates, available Winch-Ready steel bumpers
- Moab™ – 17-inch low-gloss black aluminum wheels and BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® Tires, Uconnect® 4C with 8.4-inch touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® support and Android Auto™ integration, steel front bumper and Jeep® Performance Parts Rock Rails, exterior gloss black accents, McKinley leather-trimmed seats with Jeep® logo on seatback, leather-wrapped park brake handle, shift knob and instrument panel, body-color fender flares and hardtop